GlasTac Gel is the thicker version of Bullseye’s regular water-based GlasTac used to lightly tack glass pieces in position before firing. Slow drying allows for repositioning of glass as you work. The gel has a “tackier” feel, but still burns out cleanly.
- Holds its applied shape well (you can also apply it with a paintbrush)
- Makes calligraphic powder lines easy
- Stays sticky longer (more working time before it dries)
- Tacks sheet to sheet with great holding power so you can move projects sooner
- Great for children’s projects